AEM’s High Flow In-Tank Fuel Pump is designed for high performance naturally aspirated and forced induction EFI vehicles. It delivers reliable performance and high volumes of fuel flow for roughly half the cost of comparable performance fuel pumps.
The AEM High Flow In-Tank Fuel Pump (PN 50-1000) flows 320 lph (84 gph) at 43 PSI and is capable of supporting over 1,000 HP at 43 PSI.* Click on the flow curves and current draw vs. fuel pressure graphs below for more information.
AEM High Flow In-Tank Fuel Pump Features
- Designed for high output naturally aspirated and forced induction EFI vehicles
- In-Tank design
- Tested to flow 320 lph @ 43 PSI
- 39mm diameter fits most applications
- Offset inlet design eases installation
- Each pump individually tested
- For gasoline vehicles (pump life may be diminished when used with E85 fuel)
- Kit includes fuel pump, rubber sleeve and end caps, pre filter, hose, clamps and flying lead
- Weight: 10.1oz (285grams)
- Outside Diameter: 39mm OD
- External Materials: Black plated steel with laster etching
- Inlet Fitting: 7.7mm ID, 11.0mm OD
- Outlet Fitting: 8mm hose clamp
- PRV Activation: 90psi
- Impeller Design: Single scroll hard anodized aluminum turbine
- Connector Terminal: 6mm spade (pos/neg)
- Min Voltage Input: 6 volts
- Max Voltage Input: 18 volts
- Current Draw (40psi): 12 amps (13.5v)
- Current Draw (80psi): 15 amps (13.5v)
*Power rating given at 43psi, 13.5v at the pump with a BSFC of .5 Flow capability for horsepower support is ultimately dependent on fuel hose diameter, and system electrical voltage and amperage capabilities.